UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-06-2024, 08:47 PM
Bronze Member

IMHO 29 kg would be / is regarded on the lighter side, What about a textile doll,? Plenty of fans of Teddy Babes on here and I have a Valentina Girl under 10kg and can be made to whatever shape / design you like (within reason)
Old 24-06-2024, 10:08 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I realize you are considering selling, but if there is no skeleton in the legs, could you perhaps shorten them and probably lose a good 8+kg?
Yeah I’ve never been so on the fence before! That did cross my mind tbf, trying to shorten her legs because I think you’re right, I think that would lose a decent amount of weight! but I know she’s got joints and I think a skeleton might actually go into her legs because you can move them about so you can position her and move her legs etc. would be worried of making a mess or completely screwing it up! But definitely a great shout!
Old 24-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
IMHO 29 kg would be / is regarded on the lighter side, What about a textile doll,? Plenty of fans of Teddy Babes on here and I have a Valentina Girl under 10kg and can be made to whatever shape / design you like (within reason)
Can’t say I’d ever realised textile dolls were a thing but I’m guessing you wouldn’t be able to get the same real feel? I could of course be completely wrong, I was just amazed when I opened savannah and took her out the box how much her silicone skin actually felt real!
Old 24-06-2024, 10:56 AM
Bronze Member

Maybe worth having a look at Valentina Girls, several members on here have them, and they can be made to custom order. I have 2 TPE torsos, and since I am a fan of the fuller figure they are both a bit over 30kg My Valentina is full size and big with it, She is super easy to chuck around and well made - you don,t feel you have to be too careful about moving her as you do with TPE, Yes you are quite correct a textile doll most likely won’t feel as realistic as TPE or silicone. But you are allowed to have more than one Doll so you could always have a lighter full doll and a textile girl. XT Doll and Starpery are currently developing very (relatively) light dolls or Tayu is another very light quality doll but not cheap, You pays your money… etc…etc…. Good luck

Tags
lovenestle, newbie, sale, savannah, sell