Hello from my roomates

Spootnik

Active New Member
Hello,

Let me introduce you my favorite Lady : her name is Tissia Valentine. She's my first love doll and is now almost 5 years old and in full health (almost :P). If I had only one girl, it would be her :

tissia-2.jpg

Also, my house is occupied by other ladies :

signature-4.png

And some others to come before the end of the year ;) I hope to present them to you soon.

Hello and a big Welcome to both yourself and your girls. :welcome

Tissia Valentine looks extremely nice. :tu

Do enjoy yourselves here. :tu

I recognise your banner :confused: (TDF)?

Tommo

Let me introduce you my favorite Lady : her name is Tissia Valentine. She's my first love doll and is now almost 5 years old and in full health (almost :P).

tissia-2.jpg

:welcome Spootnik and Tissia and friends.

Tissia looks a bit Asian to me, but that's not an Asian name. Where does she come from, I want to know ;) - maybe she has some identical sisters :drool ?

5 years is fantastic :tu

Welcome Spootnik. Tissia looks beautiful, as do the rest of your roommates. I look forward to seeing them too.

Enjoy your time here.

:welcome.....Spootnik if you rummage here in UKLDF dont forget to Viste my Site " harleyhahns Greatest Girls "...It's a pleasure :drool:drool:drool

Thank you all for the kind words about Tissia and all my girls. I try to take a good care of them (a lot more goes to Tissia though ;)).

I recognise your banner :confused: (TDF)?

I do not use this banner on TDF and do not contribute a lot there but this forum is my bedside book ;). We met on LDF (the FR forum).

I found it interesting to come and walk on the other countries forums like you (and many other members here that I recognize coming from France :whistle:).

I also already viewed many of your doll pics on TDF before : Vi from you and Maddie from Karrot are one of the many pretty girls that I already saw somewhere else ;)

Tissia looks a bit Asian to me, but that's not an Asian name. Where does she come from, I want to know ;) - maybe she has some identical sisters :drool ?

Her full firstname was Laetissia first but it was quickly shortened. Tissia got a head #56 on a WM161G body.

For the funny part, I did her haircut myself last month. I never though I would become a hairdresser before getting a doll xD I always wanted a reversed bob haircut. What do you think about it ?

Before :
before.jpg

During :
mde.jpg

After :
after.jpg

5 years is fantastic :tu

Yes, the TPE was a bit hard and the skeleton less articulated at that time but compared to my other girls, she is probably the most robust ;) This is probably why it takes me so much time to find her a replacement body...

Hiya Spootnik,

welcome to the forum... OMG.. #56! I would not have recognised her at all. Brilliant makeup there matey :tu

I'm now inspired to prioritise giving my #56 (Rebecca) a makeover. She sends her thanks as you have just saved her from life on the shelf :tu

Hope that you enjoy it here,

Look forwards to chatting soon,

Shamus.

Welcome Spootnik and Tissia!

Excellent scissors skills on the bob there, I do love a shorter cut and this one is perfect. Reminds me to give Amy the chop like I promised ages ago...

Back