Waiting for Amy

Tex

Gold Excellence Member
Hi,
After a lot of pondering I have finally decided to invest my meagre pension in a bit of company (with benefits?).

With considerable help from Paul at Cloud Climax i have ordered, and am now customising a little, Amy from Starpery.

I first looked a Real Dolls about 15 years ago when my wife was in the later stages of MS. Lack of space and Friends Reunited put paid to that.

A number of months ago my second wife also died (not got a good record there!) so I have come back to the doll scene. Quality and realism have clearly come on since last time so i am looking forward to having a lovely realistic looking doll to keep me company and, you never know, get some benefits from her as well.

So, once i stop changing the options I will only have what will feel like eternity to wait before i have a new friend.

Tex

Sorry to hear about your losses Tex. Must be very hard. Dolls do have that resolution for grief, loss and hurt.

I've seen the Starpery dolls at CC and there is one that keeps calling to me. But I have two fashion hungry ladies. Maybe further down the line I could invest in a silicone lady....where she will live is another matter. :whistle::21

Hope the process isn't too long and she will be knocking on your door soon with her suitcase. :tu

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife, that must be awful. I hope your new dolly can help fill the gap in your life that has opened up.

I hear nothing but good things about Cloud Climax so I think you're in good hands.

Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long for her to arrive, the wait can be frustrating!

Welcome tex. Dolls can certainly help you through some rough times. I know mine have.. It may seem like a long wait but before you know it the day will come, you'll be jumping up and down to look out the window at the slightest noise and then boom, your life will change. :tu
All the best and look forward to seeing her

:welcome Tex.

Yes the wait can be long, but always worth it. :) and even if you do little more than cuddle with your girl when she's with you, you'll find its a wonderful place to be.

K

Welcome, Tex. A Starpery Amy is at the top of my wish list. And in the not too distant future, my current lady will need a new body. And even though I've pretty much only began saving up for her new body, I'm seriously considering the choice: new body with upgrades for my current lady, or an Amy? I mean, the prices are not too different.

eco

Just for interest sake, i went for Amy after quite a lot of looking at this forum and various other web sites. So many thanks to the posters on this forum.

I do think she has a realistic face and sensibly proportioned body. I was sticking to the shorter dolls (156/7cm) for convenience and to hopefully keep the weight down (a bit).

She does also seem to look somewhat older (late 20's or early 30's perhaps which is totally fine by me) than quite a lot of the other dolls that appear to be in their teens. I wasn't really after a niece :).

Tex

All silicone, implanted hair, painted eyes, boned fingers, basically as in the photo's on Cloud Climax.
Still many weeks away though.
I will have to let her settle in and choose some nice clothes first then take some photo's.

:welcome Tex, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

As others have said, dolls are amazing for helping tough times get better and are superb companions. I have two, both purchased from Cloud Climax last year, and I can't fault them, I got superb service.

Hope the wait for Amy won't seem too long, and will look forward to seeing her when she has settled in with you.

Once again, thanks to all.

I must say that this is proving to be a pleasant diversion from the more bogus aspects of life. With or without benefits there is clearly a lot of enjoyable aspects to this "hobby" (and a bunch of cool people doing it).

Bit mean of Starpery!

"Starpery 156cm G-cup Amy Thick realistic Tpe/Silicone Sex Doll Fat Big ass boobs"

Perhaps it didn't translate well from Chinese.

Once again, thanks to all.

I must say that this is proving to be a pleasant diversion from the more bogus aspects of life. With or without benefits there is clearly a lot of enjoyable aspects to this "hobby" (and a bunch of cool people doing it).

Dolls are a lot of fun and it's definitely a good distraction from "real life". There's a really nice crowd around here, finding this forum was a pleasant surprise. There are so many aspects to the hobby, different people get kicks out of dolls in different ways.

Beware though - it's easy to go crazy on treats - my girls have been here for less than 18 months and their wardrobe is getting more than a bit ridiculous. I'm starting to think I got them because I really just wanted someone to look after and buy presents for.

Hello Tex and :welcome Sorry to hear about your loss :( Dolls can be a good way of helping fill a void in one's life and certainly were for me.

Cloud Climax were very helpful to me when ordering my second doll last week, so I think you'll be OK; just have to wait a few weeks now.

Bit mean of Starpery!

"Starpery 156cm G-cup Amy Thick realistic Tpe/Silicone Sex Doll Fat Big ass boobs"

Perhaps it didn't translate well from Chinese.

It's selling words. Not everyone buys their dolls for companions, but for sex dolls. We on this forum however have actual relationships with our girls and treat them with the respect they deserve. :tu

Back