Hey all :) recommendations for a newbie?

IMHO 29 kg would be / is regarded on the lighter side, What about a textile doll,? Plenty of fans of Teddy Babes on here and I have a Valentina Girl under 10kg and can be made to whatever shape / design you like (within reason)

I realize you are considering selling, but if there is no skeleton in the legs, could you perhaps shorten them and probably lose a good 8+kg?
Yeah I’ve never been so on the fence before! That did cross my mind tbf, trying to shorten her legs because I think you’re right, I think that would lose a decent amount of weight! but I know she’s got joints and I think a skeleton might actually go into her legs because you can move them about so you can position her and move her legs etc. would be worried of making a mess or completely screwing it up! But definitely a great shout!

IMHO 29 kg would be / is regarded on the lighter side, What about a textile doll,? Plenty of fans of Teddy Babes on here and I have a Valentina Girl under 10kg and can be made to whatever shape / design you like (within reason)
Can’t say I’d ever realised textile dolls were a thing but I’m guessing you wouldn’t be able to get the same real feel? I could of course be completely wrong, I was just amazed when I opened savannah and took her out the box how much her silicone skin actually felt real!

Maybe worth having a look at Valentina Girls, several members on here have them, and they can be made to custom order. I have 2 TPE torsos, and since I am a fan of the fuller figure they are both a bit over 30kg My Valentina is full size and big with it, She is super easy to chuck around and well made - you don,t feel you have to be too careful about moving her as you do with TPE, Yes you are quite correct a textile doll most likely won’t feel as realistic as TPE or silicone. But you are allowed to have more than one Doll so you could always have a lighter full doll and a textile girl. XT Doll and Starpery are currently developing very (relatively) light dolls or Tayu is another very light quality doll but not cheap, You pays your money… etc…etc…. Good luck

We met the same problem-weight and i haven't noticed the doll weight when i bought the first doll from Ridmii and she's more than 35kg with normal skeleton( less joints than EVO skeleton). And i sold out in secondary market and i found i like full size doll, not torso. Then i make some research and buy another doll with yoga joints from Ridmii too, which make my doll become flexible, i can change the pose and move her easily now and start to enjoy my exclusive doll trip.

I haven't any advice that hasn't already been said, but :welcome to the forum. And I hope it all works out for you in the end.

Hey everyone!

So, I went ahead a few weeks ago and purchased my first doll out of excitement (LoveNestle Savannah) and unfortunately only really started coming across doll forums after the purchase/once my doll had been shipped. As soon as I started reading the more and more I read it was always ‘be careful of the weight’.

My doll arrived yesterday and my god, she is absolutely beautiful and hyper realistic but even though I knew she was going to be 29kg… I thought I could handle this but even just getting her out the box, I realised very quickly she’s going to be a little too much for me to handle. As I live with others, I came to the sad realisation very quickly that it will be almost impossible to own her realistically until I have my own place, so I have now decided I am going to sell her, sadly. I’ll be looking to put her up for sale once I have hit the privileges to post a sale! So keep your eyes peeled!

My question to everyone is, what first time buyer dolls to people recommend? I love the hyper realism of Savannah but need something a bit lighter although I was trying to go for the 1:1 size. Starting to wondering if this just won’t be possible without the doll then being heavy?

Thanks a bunch! Calex
I have a couple of dolls now, both around 33KG. I live on my own but have a cleaner once a week so have to put them away. At first I really struggled but now find it much easier. I wrap them in a sheet and put 2 wide belts around and handling is much easier. Personally I prefer a full doll. I have a torso but find that more difficult to position.

Back