Well, after a delay, she is finally here!

Jenkinsss

My neodoll sugar babe Natalia arrived today (preloved). It's my first time seeing/ touching a tpe doll and I am blown away! She has massive jiggly boobs and thick butt. Feel so happy with her, especially at 295 pounds. She's a big girl though, 51 kg!

Massive boobs are gonna be heavy, 51kg way over my limit but realism of heavy jugs gotta be nice.

How can i do that?

The simple way is to use the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" section below your "Reply to Thread"; there's a limit to picture size of 800 x 800, but it's enough to get you started.

Once you get started you can then use image hosting instead, but that's a whole new discussion by itself; a lot of doll folks use imgbb as a free image host and postimages.org are OK too. They are all ad sponsored and some of the ads can be 'naughty', though since most desktop web browser users install an ad-blocker as the first thing they do, that's not so much of a problem nowadays.

It would also help to know whether you will be posting from a phone, tablet, or other 'App', or from a web browser on a desktop/laptop format computer (i.e., Linux, Mac or Windows) as the instructions could be slightly different than from a phone.

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 5
Back