Mozart's balls

Dongo

Golden Diamond Member
I recently visited Germany and managed to obtain some of the girls favourite chocolates - Mozart Kugeln which I think translates to Mozart's Balls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some time later.......

picture.php

:wtf

picture.php

I have to say, the title scared me a bit:eek: but after seeing the pics I feel soooo much better:tu

Poor Mr Dongo only got one:(

All I can say is Così fan tutte :D
First thoughts were Nicole had got some new earrings but I do like the real explanation. :tu

Nice pictures! Please note, though, that Mozartkugeln are an Austrian, not a German speciality - originally at least. Aren't they available in Britain, too?

PS: "balls" in the vulgar sense would be "Eier" (eggs) in German; example sentence: Er hat keine Eier in der Hose - He's got no eggs (balls) in the trousers.

Thank you for the additional info. I know they are Austrian but I was pleased to see them in Germany. They may be obtainable in the UK but not easily.

I do like Willow's top - have we seen it before? I find that wide scooped necklines look very flattering on Teddy Babes.

picture.php

If Willow was going to do some platinum piccies then that top would complement the hair colour perfectly.

Last edited:
I do like Willow's top - have we seen it before? I find that wide scooped necklines look very flattering on Teddy Babes.

picture.php

If Willow was going to do some platinum piccies then that top would complement the hair colour perfectly.

Oh yes we have seen Willow's top before.

picture.php

She would no doubt say "Oh this old thing" as they do. I bought it to go with her multi-coloured skirt. Both are from Sharpe Designs - they have some great stuff check out the website http://www.sharpe-designs.com/ Ideal for goths and vamps!

This is a lovely pic and a well matched ensemble. :b

picture.php

IMHO It would work just as well with Willow's platinum coloured hair. :tu

(Although that hair wouldn't match the wallpaper and carpet quite as well. :D)

CT

Back