Staring

Cindy Snugglesworth as Cindiana Jones
Penelope Huggs-Nicely as Willy Scrote
Jessica Louise Plushington as Long Thin
Norris Penderson-Smyth as Captain Bumblert
Earlson Apeworthy as Oozooboo Oobooboodoodoo
Minni Apeworthy as The Mystical Tailor

Last edited:

Cindiana Jones, Professor of Bapology at the University of Massivetwosetts, sits in her office, doing what she does........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

After trekking through the jungle our girls happen upon a cave

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And in the cave a Bar, with an old friend!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

But perils abound!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Our daring duo ran from the Geezer's Pyramid, right in to a tailors shop (weird huh?)

picture.php

Last edited:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FIN.

Bonus points for reading all the oozoobooboodoodoo bullshit :tu

Take the Cindiana Jones Challenge and include a phrase for breasts in your reply!

Karrot

Last edited:
Well done K. Really crazy and most entertaining. Dunno how you find the time to do all this - a lot of work there, I salute you! Loved the "Mummy!" We'd go anywhere with Cindy!

You're still warped Monsieur K, just don't change :tu Another gem from the Patch :b
I just wish the fashion trend would take off
picture.php

especially in this weather :D

Great story, your girls are really getting around, aren't they?

Superb thripny bits:tu (Of course, the actual words are threepenny bits but I went for the phonetic spelling:p)

Wonderful production - you must have a big budget as the actress said to the bishop! Name for tits? Eartha Kitts!:tu:tu

Been pondering this one a while (sorry, not much else to do :D ):

picture.php

What exactly is a 'nipple boop', anyway?
Is that where they go and... oh, hmmmm.
Well, still, whatever it was, it didn't seem to have any adverse effect on Long Thin...! :p

(And I think the lil' professor meant to say, "I'm going to boop your nipples in a minute if you don't get helpful fast!"... but that was probably just due to her recent inebriation.) :drink

Classic stuff!

In case anyone is not up to speed with some of these old jokes, here is my version of one, in my still unpublished novel:

Buzz described to Neil and their mother a battle fought amongst a tropical variety of Sigma grass that grew up to three metres high in an area called the Plain of Reeds. “There’s a tribe of really small people, the F’kawi, who inhabit the grassland. They’re so short they can’t see over the grass, so they send scouts up into the trees while encouraging them by shouting, ‘We’re the F’kawi’.” He raised one eyebrow, then the other, and then he rocked back in his chair, laughing. Army life had not, it seemed, altered his sense of humour.

I apologise for nothing! Especially not proof reading anything for the n'th time :D

Indiana Jones fans will get the jokes in the character names as well, I'm sure :D

Karrot

Back