Little black dresses - all welcome

Tex

Gold Excellence Member
Hi, while our girls (and boys) seem happy to take the staining risk these does not seem to be a common thread for little black numbers. Perhaps this could be one?

I'm up for it (and the dress :) )
picture.php
picture.php

You'll have to wait till after the Meet. im not giving all the girls surprises away...

K

Almost all my girls have their lbd.

here is Hanna

Did not find Maggies and Natalias shots, but I am far from home…

cheers
Jo

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that's black in this house is the cloud that forms above them should I even suggest they wear something black... :no:

Awesome pictures everyone. :tu

Unfortunately I'm still getting Database Error reports when uploaded photos so can't contribute currently as can't be arsed to shrink all my pictures!

Cheers! to all the girls who are daring enough to wear black:b, but I am afraid I am not ready for that yet.
I have enough problems with Joe Bin's greasy hand prints, LOL.

A few pics of my snuggly Kiko in what I guess loosely falls under the criteria of a black dress, with a few customisations by myself to it :)

picture.php

I love the pink 'n' black colour scheme on her and still, no staining! :D

Thanks to Gav for the recommendation on the Satin tights, sooo smooth!

Love the look! The tights are gorgeous aren't they. Jazz it up with some hot pink fishnets over them! Chloe has some...she not worn them yet...now I've given myself an idea. xD

Lil black numbers... Lets have a look...

Oh dear, we don't talk about what Amelia likes to wear but it fits the bill

And of course there's Sophie

Interesting observation going through their photo albums that non of the tan girls ever seem to wear black?? I definitely need to have words with them about the number of lil black numbers that they keep buying that nobody ever seems to wear... Or at least not when I've got my camera out.

I know it's not strictly a LBD with the pattern but I think it just about sneaks in with the base.

picture.php

Back