Any companies in North of England to allow doll collection?

MLC

Active New Member
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a doll to collect and wondered if there are any companies such as lucid toys in the north of England. I live in Scotland and there doesn't seem to be any there. I am down in the north of England regularly re work. Lucid toys are too far away and need somewhere closer.

I saw 'doll house' in Stanley near new castle, but unsure if they are legit as zero reviews. Any help would be great. Thanks

Yes the Doll House has a good reputation, I understand they do have a warehouse but not an actual "shop" as such.

I think Lucid are the only place you can go and look at dolls - but you do have to pay for the privilege (or used to anyway)

If you know what doll you intend to buy , you can always collect her from courier depot / drop off point.

good luck

Doll House is Legit and Phil is personally known to many of us. My Maddie came from Phil, as did Tommo's Jessica to name just a couple from him.

K

Thanks guys, I've been in touch with the guy. He seems very reasonable. He said he could accommodate a collection. So hopefully I get the doll I'm looking for shortly 🙂

Hi MLC ,
I have bought 3 dolls and my 3 ladies all came from Cloud Climax . They do a very discreet door to door service and it is their OWN delivery driver that brings them not a 3rd party .
Their service is OUTSTANDING . I can HIGHLY recommend them .
Nothing is too much for them and they are always accommodating and go above and beyond.
I had a problem with a doll that went faulty soon after delivery, NOT their fault BUT they got it replaced , no problem .
I am not affiliated with Cloud Climax or being paid by them etc but I think it is important to share my experience .

Hi everyone, I managed to buy my first doll from the doll house. Phil made my dream come true and allowed me to pick up/collect.

Very happy with the doll despite the job I had getting her into the attic 🤣

Hi everyone, I managed to buy my first doll from the doll house. Phil made my dream come true and allowed me to pick up/collect.

Very happy with the doll despite the job I had getting her into the attic 🤣
All you need to do now is to get a bed and a wardrobe up there.
And of course, your next five dolls 😁

Any photos of her?

Back