Greetings from a south UK based newbie!

Cabbage

Silver Member
Hello! Well that's broken the ice. Right? No? Hmm, okay...

Hello! So, i'm a complete newbie to the whole doll world and i'm actually waiting for my first doll to be delivered TODAY. Is it normal to feel slightly nervous?

While i'm 99% sure sex will be a thing that i'll try, i've actually gotten more excited about having something (someone?) to cuddle at night. I live alone although i do have a long term girlfriend, i only see her at weekends and this Covid-19 pandemic isn't making things any easier.

So, i thought a 5'2 TPE doll might give me a little comfort. I know fabric dolls are better for cuddles but they just don't do a lot for me.

Anyway, i'll stop rambling on and on now, i thought i'd better say hi, and i hope you're all having a nice day.

picture.php

This is a momentous, life changing occasion. I hope you get some photos of her arrival!

Don't forget to breathe, and drink plenty of water!

I hope you have as great an adventure with your doll waifu as have I, they really are great to snuggle up to and wake up next to :)

This is a momentous, life changing occasion. I hope you get some photos of her arrival!

Don't forget to breathe, and drink plenty of water!

I'm trying! When it comes to pictures... i might end up being too excited! I do know however, the doll i've got coming isn't going to be as 'good' as others. I know a lot of people talk about WM dolls and i've seen some pictures and my goodness... gorgeous!

And Cyan... me too! I can't wait for the first snuggle.

Can i ask you folks, i've heard various opinions on what to do with a fresh doll out of the box. Some have said to give her a bath and to be careful of certain areas like the standing feet and the head and then to apply powder. What are your experiences with new dolls?

Part of the bonding process I feel. Give her a wash if needed, taking care not to get water in through her foot bolts or neck area, then allow to dry - DO NOT RUB. Then throw talc or cornflour all over her whilst deciding on a name.

This is known as a Christening Ceremony... :whistle:

I'll see how 'factory dirty' she is when i get her. If she smells weird then a wash WILL be happening.

I've got some nice smells to put on her hair (not body) all ready and waiting to go. According to the delivery window... she'll be here in 30 to 90 minutes! I am mildly freaking out but, in a good way!

Wahay! another Vegetable based member! :21

:welcome:welcome, I hope delivery is sooner rather than later today for you!

Sleeping with both a TeddyBabe and a Solid girl, I can say that they each has their merit as a cuddle buddy!

K

Yes! Ha ha! I shall have to find a veggie avatar for myself like you! I only got my confirmation of joining this morning and i've basically been walking around my house all day peeking out the window every 27 seconds looking out for the delivery driver!!!

I hate waiting for deliveries of anything, it's the only thing that makes me feel anxious. What if the doorbell doesn't work and i don't hear it or something? Stuff like that.

Bless you! Thank you so much! I'll get looking for one and then i'll feel part of the gang!

This is a prime example of how i am... she's meant to arrive between 11:08 and 12:08... it's currently 11:23 so i am frothing like you wouldn't believe right now! I want my girl! *bounces* Every time i hear a van going past (i live down a back road) i have my nose pressed to the glass like a cat that wants to go outside.

I'm also a musician so i'm wondering if maybe i am going a little deaf? I wouldn't say i play loud at all though. My neighbours tell me they never hear anything!

I don't want to be THAT guy, but neither of mine arrived in their slot, or even on their alloted day. Bit of a bitch when you take your last day's holiday from work specially for it.

Deep breaths mate, try not to go apoplectic like I did

Big welcome to the forum. Know exactly how you feel although i never knew at the time what an effect it would have on me. Emma was initially bought as a toy as i opened the box and stared at her face for ages i knew she would become so much more. Get ready for your life to change in a fantastic way.. Look forward to seeing your new girl

Back