Hello from the midlands!

Hi guys I'm from West midlands and will be looking at purchasing my first doll. I'm looking at second hand just to start before I spend big money on something more serious!
If you have anything drop me a messege
Thanks
Hi James
Have a look on the doll sales forum here. I’ve got one for sale at £200 there. But open to offers

Welcome, If you are going for “cheap and cheerful” to start with, Try Lucius “Imperfects” section, or maybe a Torso doll, what about Kimber? Good luck

Welcome, If you are going for “cheap and cheerful” to start with, Try Lucius “Imperfects” section, or maybe a Torso doll, what about Kimber? Good luck

Be careful with those imperfects though; some of them are more expensive than a new body.

RF415 for example is £625.95, apparently marked down from £1145.95, but then look at Neodoll Allure Ama which - including a head and a non-defective body - is £795.95, and clearly the the same doll, going by the photos.

So for £625.95 plus at least £145.95 (their cheapest head) = £771.90 you save £24.05, or if you want some choice of head that's £200 and you're now down by a similar amount, *for a defective doll*!!!!!

It's fine if you've already got a collection of heads, or if you want a headless doll, and don't care about those defects, but it's hardly a good choice for a first doll.

+1 for Kimber though. I had one and they definitely punch way above their cost. At £550 delivered she's cheaper than Lucid and you get a cracking doll.

Be careful with those imperfects though; some of them are more expensive than a new body.

RF415 for example is £625.95, apparently marked down from £1145.95, but then look at Neodoll Allure Ama which - including a head and a non-defective body - is £795.95, and clearly the the same doll, going by the photos.

So for £625.95 plus at least £145.95 (their cheapest head) = £771.90 you save £24.05, or if you want some choice of head that's £200 and you're now down by a similar amount, *for a defective doll*!!!!!

It's fine if you've already got a collection of heads, or if you want a headless doll, and don't care about those defects, but it's hardly a good choice for a first doll.

+1 for Kimber though. I had one and they definitely punch way above their cost. At £550 delivered she's cheaper than Lucid and you get a cracking doll.
Do we have a link for that doll please?
Thanks for all your help!!

Do we have a link for that doll please?
Thanks for all your help!!
And if you want to see what Kimber looks like other than in promo pics, just search the forum for her - there are several here including mine. The £550 delivered is for the standard model Kimber; add another £150 for the Deluxe if you can afford it she's even better.

Back