Knock knock

revoL annaerB

Super Moderator
Staff member
picture.php

Okay okay, so I didn't think I was going to be posting this today....pretend it's Sunday, just for the story's sake...pleeeaaase!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JUST WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE MANOR?

WHAT IS ANDREA HIDING?

IS THIS ALL JUST BREANNA'S DREAM?

IS THIS JUST REVOL'S DREAM??

IS IT TIME FOR ME TO SHUT UP NOW???

TO BE CONTINUED...HERE

Last edited:
Blimey :eek:, new girls from all angles on here of late. :D Congrats Rev on another little darling for the Manor. :tu and a great entry. :b:b:b
Gonna freshen up
Dawg :21

Just leaves me to say, bring on Part II :D

I may dream... One minute please... She is the well know Andrea Rose! :eek:

I was a bit sad when i read she needed a new home. I can be stupid, but i m happy now, i know she have a nice home. Thanks Revol!:tu

But... What is it inside the bag.... :confused:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! More plushy goodness at the manor, and I'm due a visit soon! 6 Teddy babes for plushy pile-ons!!!!! :drool

Nicely documented Dr revoL. Seems Dawg and Grandad are as much use as Earl and Norris for duties about the abode, but to have the sisters back together is a lovely thing. :tu

Bring on Part Deux!

I wasn't expecting that! Andrea Rose at the Manor. :D Good to see the sisters reunited. :tu

As for what (or who) is in the bag, I think I know the answer. ;)

Fantastic arival story rev. Andrea is, offcourse gorgeous. Wulfie beat me to it- I actually bellowed with laughter at Dawgs explanation for Andrea using the bathroom. :24:24:24:21:21:21
Brilliant stuff, mate. Hurry on part deux, I say (even if I do know the bag contents :tu ).

Congratulations to all at the Manor. A brilliant 'entry' thread, nice one. :b

Nice to see the sisters together again, I'm very glad that Andrea Rose has come to such a great home. :tu

I'm waiting with baited breath to see if Ursa is right. ;)

CT

Oh damn, it seems everyone knows what is in the case...except me:eek::confused: I can't wait to see how it pans out:rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments, guys:tu

But I will say one thing, the Manor is closed and there isn't any more room for any more dolls so you're all going to have to stop teasing me with buying more yourselves...I can't keep up, I simply can't:o:wall

But I will say one thing, the Manor is closed and there isn't any more room for any more dolls so you're all going to have to stop teasing me with buying more yourselves...I can't keep up, I simply can't:o:wall

Since Naga is with me i don't have this problem... :confused: :21

Yay! Andrea Rose has crossed the pond and has moved into the Manor, I remember when she first arrived at Spiritfire's. :happy

I can't wait to see who what's in the bag. :whistle:

Does this mean Karrot will have to get a bigger car to get you all to the Meet? :D

Love & hugs,
Fay

Such a great family reunion! :b:b

Glad to see Andrea went to a loving home, and can't wait to see who's sleeping in that bag! :eek:

Having heard of Spiritfire's departure, and the need to send his beloved Andrea Rose to a new home, it oddly didn't occur to me that she would make the same transatlantic journey that Breanna did... :o but upon reflection, it's so appropriate. No better place in the world for her to be now! :) :) :)

And lucky you, revoL: your new houseguest is a Coverdoll! It's extremely rare for a Teddy Babe to get to be one of those! Good on you.
:b

Oh, and one more thing, revoL: methinks your avatar oughta get updated... fast...! ;)

Back