New clothes and wig, suggestions?

CloudWatching

Silver Member
Kate's new wig has arrived, as well as a new top and underwear she wants to show off which is fine by me :tu

She has a new top but we're struggling with what to pair it with, I'm thinking a loose thin summer kind of skirt, any suggestions for what might work well, skirts, shorts, jeans etc?

picture.php

And her new wig and underwear :D

picture.php

picture.php

Xiaoli has a similar top and it goes well with just about anything! She sleeps in it, wears it over jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts. Wonderfully versatile

Karrot

It does work great as an all day and night top to keep her smooth :tu, but jeans could be a good match, but then I see that eventually leading to shoes to finish off :wall

She is, though I have managed to damage a joint in the middle of her hand, the half where the fingers attach is now a bit loose and wobbly...

With the new wig I realise the comb she came with is fine and the original wig is just tangled past the point of recovery, I wont let another couple of months pass before trying to run a comb through this one! I tried the blonde one she came with also which looks great, im surprised how different they all look, ill be ordering one or two more I think :rolleyes:

And so begins the ever long road of shopping for doll clothes and accessories :tu

She looks like she will be worth it though.

FM

Poverty beckons

She looks lovely and how interesting it is that a new wig can so change appearance. She's going to want constant treats and clothes and jewellery now because whatever uninitiated folks might say - they are not just inanimate objects but real ladies with real needs and they know how to get to you.
Love the underwear - buy her a nice gown. And then lingerie, perfume, jewels, handbags, shoes, more clothes.............

If you are not careful, this can happen
picture.php

Really pretty underwear - Kate looks good in it. :D
The new wig also looks good. :tu
As Kats says, prepare to spend a lot of money to keep Kate happy! :whistle:

SDL im sure that skirt would look good but I also see it as starting a whole new outfit which might put me on a fast track to here :24, maybe fighting the inevitable

She looks lovely and how interesting it is that a new wig can so change appearance. She's going to want constant treats and clothes and jewellery now because whatever uninitiated folks might say - they are not just inanimate objects but real ladies with real needs and they know how to get to you.
Love the underwear - buy her a nice gown. And then lingerie, perfume, jewels, handbags, shoes, more clothes.............

If you are not careful, this can happen
picture.php

Thanks Kats, im sure you will never have to worry about your lady looking for a new home, as she'd never be able to carry her things with her! :21

Back