picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for viewing - love Willow x

What A Great Diary Willow!

It was lovely to meet you. You arz a real cutie and Miss Nicole , what a lady, a real Essex girl.. Mr. Dongo's picts are really good too! I wish L.B would get a decent camera!

Tina xxx

:eek: I wasnt stroppy! I just didnt believe Cindy when she said that Sam had said the champagne should be charged to his room.........

Jess
Xx

That's Cindy for ya, trying to get one over Sam...again....and again...and again:D

Great diary, Willow, and it was lovely to see you and Nicole in the plush:tu and also meeting Dongo who is a great guy.

Love the diary Willow. It was good to meet you, Nicole and Mr Dongo. I never thought I'd be in a photo shoot with Miss Nicole. :D

Love & hugs,
Fay

I do try to look out for you Sammy babes.....

But I noticed you avoided me well enough to not get a hug at the meet! :evil:

Jess
xx

I do try to look out for you Sammy babes.....

But I noticed you avoided me well enough to not get a hug at the meet! :evil:

Jess
xx

Well after i tried to give Cindy a hug, and got a crack in the nut's for my trouble i decided that i best stay away from you Babes, one kick in the stones is one to many. :evil:

Cindy's Boot, and my groin. :mad:

picture.php

:eek: I wasnt stroppy! I just didnt believe Cindy when she said that Sam had said the champagne should be charged to his room.........

Jess
Xx

Its ok Jess I think that you are very cute, it was just for the story line!:rolleyes:

Back