Greetings from a south UK based newbie!

Funny, I have had dolls for some time and its a real education learning about women's clothing and sizes ;)

In time it will become easy , I can now look at a woman and figure out her clothes sizes easily ....lol

Hi Ray :tu

Yep, before dolls I used to mentally undress girls. Now I mentally dress them :21:24

Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works :tu

Shamus.

Good Evening Cabbage,

And A Big

:welcome

To

The UK Love Forum

I'm often last one to the party these days.:o

It great to see you're setting in already, :tu

Roxy looks really great,:drool I believe she's about 38kgs out her packaging, that some weight for your first doll, I am sure in a few weeks you will be finding her really easy to move around, although I wouldn't recommend trying cowgirl for a little while.:D

I see you have got many answers to clothes, reading through all your replies.
I find it all depends what look your after, I always like tighter clothes, so I edge towards smaller sizes, I also shop closer to those sizes eco mentions above, Primark XXS is UK size 4-6, it works on some items although the cut is wrong for many, UK girl age 12 is just slightly bigger than a XXS, especially on something like denim shorts, I buy a lot of them,:o now although the XSS is smaller I tend to go for the age 12 because many pairs have an elastic strap inside to adjust the waist band in a few sizes :tu

Anyhow, Enjoy your time here, and don't worry about asking questions there are many members here will try their best to help you out.

Cheers

Tommo:tu

Last edited:
Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works :tu

Shamus.

:twisted: You might get a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:twisted: You might a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens. :rolleyes:

More worried about coming away with a date :21:24

Lol, I'm sure that whipping out the mobile and photographing her would have been waaay better.:D (But officer I just wanted to know where she bought her clothes :21).

Lol, that gave me a giggle :tu

Shamus.

Top tip!
Next time this happens, pull out your phone and ask if you can take her picture for 'your own use' and smile sweetly while you say that last bit - she is sure to understand.
Oh, and if it's dark in the car park when she is loading the car, creep up behind her really quietly and breath softly down her neck and tell her she is safe and you won't hurt her.
She will 100% understand and be instantly comforted.

If you want to know where a lady got her clothes from, i'd go with:

"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm. ;)

Thank you again for all the replies! I am SO glad i joined this forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I see most of you have some pictures of various girls... i plan on doing some myself of mine when i get her hair all brushed and stuff!

Top tip for shopping in Primark

Wear a long Mac (closed with a belt), shorts, sandals and socks. Be sure to maintain eye contact with any security staff for 3 seconds longer than is comfortable, and always keep glancing towards the changing rooms......

K

"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm. ;)

:24 From the way he describes her outfit, she'll probably think he's taking the piss

cabbage have you read edgar allen poes the tell tale heart? you may end up hearing crying or scratching while roxy is in hiding, if you do don't ask your girlfriend if she hears it or she may get suspicious and start looking around.

carlys_guy

Wide-Tooth-Hair-Comb-Detangling-Curved-Handle-Gentle.jpg

And you say you have trouble with wigs.

Well I found this sort of comb to work very well.
Always start at the bottom of the wig running fingers through as well as the comb.
Slowly detangle then move upwards to the crown , can take quite a while to do

cabbage have you read edgar allen poes the tell tale heart? you may end up hearing crying or scratching while roxy is in hiding, if you do don't ask your girlfriend if she hears it or she may get suspicious and start looking around.

carlys_guy

This gives me chills! :D

On the subject of clothes sizes again - to illustrate how it can be a bit of a lottery.

Haeun wears a 30C or a 30D bra and both of these tops came from the same source (Miss Selfridge).

The pink one is Size 10 Petite.
picture.php

The white one is Size 4 petite:
picture.php

:wtf

carlys_guy

Edgar Allen Poe? somebody's pointy ears have just pricked up lol.
Hand on charli has a message.
Oneday maybe you will hear a rapping as if someone's gently tapping, tapping at your chamber door.
She opened it - darkness there and nothing more
Mel says you got the wrong house bitch. u need to speak to the relatives over the border and see what they have to say.

"Never more" quoth the raven

Jeez svevo... that's just weird. Well, i need to do some food shopping in the next couple of days and the colder end of the year is upon us so, i'll have a look for some cute PJs for my girl. I really want to avoid dark colours though because of the potential of staining.

I might have a looksee on Amazon as well, just to see what's on offer. We're all in another lockdown so, why not spend the time we have looking after our beloved dolls right? I've come to realise, i love my Roxy. she brings me such pleasure when we cuddle and the more we snuggle up together, the more i want it. I've also noticed, it's VERY easy to loose track of time with her. A quick five minutes can easily turn into half an hour, or a full on nap.

So, i HAVE to ask a more lewd question... one i'm a little nervous about but i'm going to be honest. Roxy and i have tried sex. For the record... OH MY GOD *pants deeply* and i've come to realise at least for me, there will never be a 'quickie' with her either. Which is fine by me. However, while it was great fun and i'll admit, it felt like a bonding experience... she was a little cold inside. I'm aware of these USB heater/ warmer things. Can anyone recommend one and where to get it from? I've checked a couple of sites and they're out of stock. Also, how do you use them? They're USB so that makes it sound like you're meant to plug them into the computer? I'm a big fan of battery packs, i always have one with me incase my Kindle, phone, wireless earbud things run out of juice. It has two ports, a 2.1amp and a 1amp output. Both at 5v. Would this work or do you (forgive the phrasing) just plug them into the mains? How long do you tend to leave them in?

I can't imagine Roxy and i will be having a lot of sex because i'm more of a cuddle monster than a sex monster but still.

On the subject of clothes sizes again - to illustrate how it can be a bit of a lottery.

Haeun wears a 30C or a 30D bra and both of these tops came from the same source (Miss Selfridge).

The pink one is Size 10 Petite.
picture.php

The white one is Size 4 petite:
picture.php

:wtf

Mate, I may have said it before but that last photo is incredible, the clothes and the pose are amazing she looks beautiful.
Sorry I know that's off topic but I had to say it lol.

Clothes are a trial and error and im still too nervous/worried about actually doing a primark shop so most of my girls have been dressed in clothes from Amazon which either fit them or are too much for girly girls for my liking.
Its really hard (as you can imagine) to search for sexy clothing in the sizes that fits these girls but if shes just wearing pjs and lounging around the house then amazon is brilliant.

I've also noticed, it's VERY easy to loose track of time with her. A quick five minutes can easily turn into half an hour, or a full on nap.

Yep! Happened to me, this afternoon. We had our usual lunch, a read of our books and snuggle on the sofa. I made a point of saying I'll not be dozing or taking a nap. That was around 2:30 pm. When I woke up with her in my arms, it was gone 7 pm. No dinner sorted out, or any of the other jobs I had to do and I've got an early morning, tomorrow. It's going to be difficult getting to sleep, tonight.
It's beautiful, isn't it?
eco

Cabbage i have one of those usb stick warmers. Yes you can use a power pack with. I tried it out once when new and ive never used it since and I'd be happy to let you have it. If you want it just pm me and we'll sort it

Hello Cabbage & Roxy

I’m a bit behind with previous posts, so I may be repeating things that other members have already covered.

Hiding Roxy
You mentioned having a bed frame, is this one of the old ones made of steel with coil springs that supports the mattress, or is it the newer ones with wooden slats that supports the mattress? If it is the former, sorry you’re pretty much stuffed, if it’s the later one, here’s what I would do. Remove the mattress and slats, purchase from a builders merchant a few 38mm x 25mm approx. roofing battens. These are rough sawn timber so will need planing or sanding. Mount these on the top of the side rails, edge on. On these secure a piece or two of 18-20mm chipboard, cover with a layer of foam followed by some material (lining material is cheap, and looks like satin plus it comes in almost a hundred different colours. Replace mattress and make bed. And the most important give Roxy a hug and a few kisses for being so patient! If you measure the depth of her transit box, you’ll know the minimum space you will need to provide.

Clothing
Elina is a Primark XS in womens, Womens size 6 for tops, size 8 for skirts and ages 13-15 in childs. A while ago I conducted a comparison of doll sizes v clothing sizes, I found that all/most dolls are scaled down from the 1950’s preferred womans size of 36 24 36 or 36 24 38. Refer to Miss World. Todays women do not have that size, their waist is somewhat larger 30” being the average (thanks to McDonalds). So completely ignore the waist size, concentrate only on the bust and hips.

A micro skirt for a child/adult will become either a mini, a knee length or midi (that’s mid calf), when put on our girl(s) because their waists are so narrow the waist band will go down to their hips. Another plus for Primark is you can always return it/them, so you can start the process all over again, such fun!

I prefer loose fitting (has ‘fondle room’) front closing, zips or buttons, easy to put on and take off.
Loose fitting items can be tightened around the waist by a belt, or a 1920s style pearl necklace, think they’re about 40” or so, can be purchased from ebay for about £2.00 I believe the company is Bristol Novelty.

Remember anything too big can be taken in, anything too small cannot be made larger as there isn’t enough material. Sewing skills will be the next thing to master!

Does Roxy have wire in her toes? If not, get some elastic tube bandage, put it on the foot a fraction over the big toe nail, then apply the socks or stockings onto the foot. Now pull both the sock and the tube bandage together, once all the toes are in place at the front of the item, pull the bandage up and over the sock to remove. No lost nails or bent toes!

Asking for help in shops
So as a newbie, and we all were one once, you may not have the confidence to ask for help, concerned about what questions you may be asked. Get yourself a small notebook and write in it what you want to get. Lets say its a 28 b cup bra. You would write bust (b) 31” under bust (band) 28”, In the store with your book open at that page look at it and the bras on show. Toggle between the two, then approach someone, “Excuse me, could you help, I’ve been given my instructions but I can’t seem to understand them.” I have used this technique several times not so much with clothes mainly make-up and have received excellent service.

Going back to the storage/hiding issue, remember to take into account her clothes, footwear, make up, jewellery, hair (wigs) with shampoo and conditioner. Plus her care kit, baby oil, baby powder or Talc., Virgin Olive oil, etc., etc., etc..

Finally regarding Roxys origin, all members here care about is that she is loved, cared for and receives presents and plenty of hugs and kisses. Keep her happy and she will reward you in ways you never thought possible! Incidently Elina came to me direct from a factory in China, she was welcomed warmly, is a forum member and regularly posts. I believe you heard from her earlier.

Regards to you both

Esjay & Elina Ell.

Hi both

Regarding weights etc here's Elinas stats:

Height: 158 cm (5’ 1.5”) Bust 77.5 cm (30.5”) Waist 58.5cm (23”) with 79 cm (31”) Hips and Weighs 28 Kilos

Esjay & Elina Ell.

Back