Hello one and all!

Technically she's not instock being a preorder but at least you have a firm price and no potential nasty surprises. I would enquire about lead times as at that price I would doubt she'll be flown into the country.

Technically she's not instock being a preorder but at least you have a firm price and no potential nasty surprises. I would enquire about lead times as at that price I would doubt she'll be flown into the country.

Definitely! I've been able to get so little info regarding shipping and any charges of that nature, this price looks good to me :)

Their eyes can move (more easily with some eyebacks from Allie Industries) and they can be heavy (My Maddie is 43 KG, thats close to 7 stone in old money) but when they look at you like this

picture.php

You soon learn how to manage it all....

It sounds like you have your dream girl selected, so all the best with her arrival. Remember when she does arrive unbox her dispassionately. She will be cold, and heavy, and headless, and wigless. Unbox her, get her head on, get her wig on, wrap her up in her snuggly blanket, then "Open your eyes" :D

K

Haha that's a good point, I will try turn off all emotion when she arrives for the unboxing, like I would with an Ikea flatpack! Very good advice thank you :) I may even ask my partner to dress her and do her make up while I'm out the room, if she doesn't mind lol.

I will try turn off all emotion when she arrives for the unboxing, like I would with an Ikea flatpack!

Good luck with that!

The stages are:

Opening the box: OMG, this feels so realistic

Unwrapping the head: OMG, she looks so real

Place head on body:
OMG, did she just blink!

Place wig on head:
OMG, she looks cold, must get her something to wear. Ooh, you've got a hair over your face, let me move that for you. Are you comfortable honey? Let me just order you some more compfy cussions from Amazon. I've got to go out later, do you need me to buy you a friend?....

On the subject of elves my Lara Croft has taken
very Elven Princess look of late..
20230902-120259.jpg

20230902-120221.jpg

my other girls in background..
Hermione and Tanya(going to Tanya Roberts her eyes and hair soon)
20230902-120323.jpg

Good luck with that!

The stages are:

Opening the box: OMG, this feels so realistic

Unwrapping the head: OMG, she looks so real

Place head on body:
OMG, did she just blink!

Place wig on head:
OMG, she looks cold, must get her something to wear. Ooh, you've got a hair over your face, let me move that for you. Are you comfortable honey? Let me just order you some more compfy cussions from Amazon. I've got to go out later, do you need me to buy you a friend?....

HI can completely see this all happening :21

I'm sure she's gonna end getting annoyed with me fussing over her lol.
I've already been looking online at all the nice period dresses and jewellery I'm going to buy her, she's probably going to feel smothered and walk out on me...

I'm sure she is going to love all the attention. I don't think any of mine have ever complained when I spoil them. She might have something to say when you tell her you're too tired to powder her :21

Haha! I need to learn a lot about tpe in terms of care and maintenance, I definitely don't want to do it wrong, how often does powdering occur please?

When they need it.

If her skin feels at all tacky she needs powdering. If her skin feels dry she needs oiling.

The more sexually active a girl is then the more care she needs as they can get quite sweaty if they lead a more active life.

If she spends most of her time sitting around watching TV then she could go three months or more without needing a spa day.

You will get use to when her skin feels right and when it does not.

You will however need to wash, dry and powder her when she first arrives. Make sure that she is completely dry before powdering.

All the best,

Shamus. :tu

And whilst we're covering that. The salt in sweat from humans is bad for TPE so ensure that if you are lucky enough for the relationship with her to go that way she needs a shower afterwards.... Or at least next day... It's not just, down there, that needs looking after with these girls. :tu

Thank you Shamus, that is all good to know, I will look forward to her spa days, I think either powder or baby oil sounds pretty fun, whichever is needed at the time. :drool

Showers too after fun time? Great! (not too hot with tpe if I have remember correctly?)

These all sound like fun bonding experiences rather than maintenance...how exciting :D

She is ordered! :):):)
I will be meeting the Blue Lady in October.

I am beyond excited!!!

I'm already getting carried away looking at all the outfits I want to buy her lol.

Many Coongrats :tu

For Reals Danny will now have someone to swap makeup ideas with.... Sure that there#s another one. Why can't I remember who she is :wall

I digress. Made up for you matey,

all the best,

Shamus.

Back