Hello, it's great to be here!

Graham, Good luck with whatever you decide, as others have said take your time, i committed back in February and it's 7 weeks and counting, still no news, could be stuck in the Suez canal for all i know, plenty of time to consider did i make the right decision which doesn't help
Hi It’s good to know that there are others at the ‘just starting’ stage. Everyone has been very supportive. My main issue is the weight of the dolls. I have had issues with a bad back and even the lightest dolls are actually quite heavy to lift. 28kg might not sound heavy but it’s 4½ stones or 62 pounds! I am making enquiries of several of the doll retailers but ultimately if I cannot lift it safely then I cannot buy it which would be such a shame. Anyway I hope yours arrives soon. You will have to post photos of her when she arrives. Graham

Hi It’s good to know that there are others at the ‘just starting’ stage. Everyone has been very supportive. My main issue is the weight of the dolls. I have had issues with a bad back and even the lightest dolls are actually quite heavy to lift. 28kg might not sound heavy but it’s 4½ stones or 62 pounds! I am making enquiries of several of the doll retailers but ultimately if I cannot lift it safely then I cannot buy it which would be such a shame. Anyway I hope yours arrives soon. You will have to post photos of her when she arrives. Graham

Lightest legal TPE girl you will find is the SM 155D. The body is 24kg but you would need to add 2kg more for the head.

Lightest legal TPE girl you will find is the SM 155D. The body is 24kg but you would need to add 2kg more for the head.
I have discovered that you can order the OR doll with detachable legs as a £160 extra option so that would reduce the weight when carrying her and then just add head and legs when she is in the place you want her to be so that may be the answer. None of the alternatives I have seen seem any better than that. I am still sitting on the fence though. One day I will press that button!

I really hope you find the right one for you. When you do push that button, you'll never be the same again!

I have discovered that you can order the OR doll with detachable legs as a £160 extra option so that would reduce the weight when carrying her and then just add head and legs when she is in the place you want her to be so that may be the answer. None of the alternatives I have seen seem any better than that. I am still sitting on the fence though. One day I will press that button!

Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo

Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo
Thanks Jo
I was only really thinking about detachable legs from the weight point of view. I hadn’t thought about what the seams might look like where the legs attach. Finding a perfect doll is not easy though. One thing I was wondering is if I go with the detachable legs how does that affect the doll’s ability to stand? Is this not really an issue? I may still continue looking for a doll with attached legs that is as light as possible.
Graham

Psions's Ksenia is a JY with detachable legs. Sadly the mechanism is so tight they dont detach at all easily so the body is getting returned.

That sais, she stood just fine and the seams were quite well hidden on her as the silicone naturally "sticks" together (think low tac) so once you line it all up they dont show too much.

They may open up if she's sitting , i dont know.

K

Aibei Doll

So for one reason or another I haven’t been on here for a very long while and I am still holding back from ordering a doll. Don’t ask me why! I sometimes feel that I might never actually order a doll but I keep getting that bit closer! As I have said before it’s important that the doll is very lightweight and that it is of normal height and resembles a mature woman. This seems almost possible if I order one that can have weight reduction and/or removable legs (although some have advised against detachable legs). I have found a doll on the Zlovedoll website and it’s a make I haven’t seen mentioned before, Aibei Doll. Has anyone either used Zlovedoll for ordering or owned an Aibei Doll before? The price seems OK too although as it’s a US site I am not sure about shipping and taxes unless an identical doll can be purchased from a UK site? (maybe someone would let me know if this is possible). This is the link to the doll: https://zlovedoll.com/product/melissa-158cm/ I really would like to hear the views of all you experienced doll owners.

I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.

Albei girls

Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!

I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.

Hi Kenzie do you think then that in real life the doll might not look like it does in the photos? I guess if I order it from the US and it is not right then that would be difficult to return so now I am thinking that it might not be a good idea to use that website but I can't find the identical doll on a UK site. Aibie dolls are sold on The Silver Doll UK website but I can't see that particular model which is a shame. Thanks for the info though as it's very helpful to know what others think.

Two are 'second hand', TPE is fine, finger wires replaced.

One new has been in bed every night since 24th December 2019 and her TPE is as good as the day the landed. Two broken finger wires which I will get around to repairing when I can be arsed.

The fourth is mint, as new, also over three years old.

Great starter doll for the newbie and not such a 'heavy' investment as some. Head can be replaced with a WM Tan/Light Tan equivalent further down the line.

Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!

Hi
28kg just for the Torso is heavy. I was hoping for the whole doll to be less than that. The link I posted is quite a light weight doll but I don’t seem to be able to find it anywhere other than that US site and I think it may not be a good idea to order it from there in case of any issues. i did look at an OR doll on another site. Some of the dolls are incredibly heavy and I have a bad back so I couldn’t possibly have one of the heavier ones. Some sites even list 35kg – 40kg as being light or medium. I don’t think that’s light at all! I am sure that I am not the first to be so hesitant in buying one. If I actually do then I cannot afford to get it wrong. That’s amazing that you had 4 and now have 20. I am not planning on doing anything like that. One would be enough although I can imagine that once you have one it could quickly become two :) I am sure you have no regrets, life’s too short for regrets :)

Back